Sunday, October 24, 2010

UFC night............



Ryan and his "Boys" (Bubba nicknamed them that) night out. I told Ryan I wanted to take a few photos of the night, I think I embarrassed him. It was like mommy taking photos of her sons birthday party.....oh well....he'll get over it! A few times a year Ryan has UFC nights at our house. I always enjoy them cause I get a clean house and some yummy food! The guys are worse than a bunch of women sitting around a table gossiping.....but I do enjoy they way they crack jokes! Guys are just so much more laid back than us ladies. The kids snuck down a few times to grab a cookie or should I say cookies and some chips-N-dip. I think everyone should have some kind of hobby or outlet to just have some fun. Mine is photography and Ryan's is the UFC. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tracey Ferrin
CoffeeShop Designs